Tuesday, February 13, 2007

About Me



Hello, My name is Danielle, but my nickname is Dani. I am 14 years old, almost 15 in 5 days. I go to Punahou School which is located in Hawaii. I have a sister, a mom, a dad, and a cat named Poky. I dance ballet, but I'm not too fond of it, and I don't think it's too fond of me either. I try to play guitar. My favorite bands are The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and the Who. My favorite subject is geography, and I love learning about the world. When I grow up I want to travel. My favorite movie is a french movie called Les Choristes. The boy there in that movie is going to be my future husband. I love my friends and I have so much fun with them. Well ALOHA! A Hui Hou.

1 comment:

C. Watson said...

I just noticed that this post has a little too much specific info about who your are. Mainly, get rid of the school name. Thanks.