Tuesday, February 13, 2007

About Moodle

1. What did you like?
What I liked about moodle was that you can see what other people have posted. It gives you ideas and you can see what people are thinking. I also liked that it saves paper and I am a good typer, and not a good handwriter. It's way more convienent.

2. What didn't you like?
What I didn't like was that if you posted something, and someone was posting at the same time, chances are your work might not show. Then I would have to retype everything I wrote, because I didn't save it. It was a hassle and time consuming.

3. What would you change about Moodle?
I would change the layout. Moodle is an incredible website, but it needs a better layout. It seems too plain and uninviting. It needs color, and it needs to look more inviting.

4. What are some creative ways to use moodle?
Some creative ways to use moodle is that you can use it to edit eachothers work. This is great because you can get great feedback in a short period of time.

No comments: